Membership of Fairford Badminton Club is available to anyone aged 14 and over. On becoming a member of FBC, not only does the club extend direct benefits to you but you are also registered with and become part of Badminton England, in turn supporting the sport itself.
Badminton England benefits include:
- Insurance to keep you safe on the court
- Regular newsletter with all the latest badminton news
- Becoming an affiliated Badminton England player with the knowledge that you are supporting the sport at the highest level
- Subsidised tickets and advance notice of major national events such as The Yonex All England Open, The National Badminton Championships and the AJBell National Badminton League
- Discount on badminton kit and equipment through the Official Online Retailer - Direct Sports
For more information visit Badminton England
FBC club benefits include:
- Pre-booked courts each Monday
- Provision of shuttles for each session
- Informal support and encouragement for those wishing to improve their play
- Helping to support the club as a local team and community sports club
- Subsidised coaching sessions with a Badminton England nominated coach (given sufficient members wishing to participate)
- A fun and relaxed way to stay fit in a friendly environment
The cost of membership
Annual membership is £50 and is due by 1st November. New members joining after 1st May pay £25.00. Student membership (under 19 years of age) is £30, payment by 1st November.
The cost of each 2-hour Monday session is £5 per player.